Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sexual Harassment


Yesterday I called U. of Ottawa's sexual harassment hotline.

And an answering machine picked up to ask if I wanted to leave a message. Well... NO, I don't wanna leave a fucking message for it to be recorded and be the center of amusement for those retards.

Seriously... If a hotline like that is set up, it is because they want to help people. Already the victims feel harmed, and now they call for help and get an answering machine? How low are they gonna feel now?

Anyways.. back to me.. yeah my door's lock ran out of battery and hence I couldn't get in with the card I usually swipe with. AND THEN A HUGE FAT SWEATY PEDOPHILE WITH PIMPLES CAME FROM BEHIND AND RAPED ME!

But no, not really. I had groceries and I was really pissed at the stupid door failing on me. So I had to call housing services or something. I looked at on the card, and there were a few numbers to dial: Foot patrol, peer support, protection services, UOttawa main line, and sexual harassment. I knew I had to call protection services because that's the one everybody calls for housing problems and stuff. So I tried calling, and the number doesn't even EXIST. Nice... and I called the other numbers one by one and they all failed. Until... Sexual Harassment... STILL nobody answered, but at least they gave me the right number to call Protection Services.

True Story.

$48.02


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter