Friday, May 8, 2009

Jr. Economist at Industry Canada


Drinking Chinese sweat makes you good at basketball. Fact.


(add "like a bauss" after each line)
1. My first Friday
2. A bit more than half a grand
3. Pay for my ridiculously expensive Donald Pliner dress shoes (though quality is quality when it comes to 300 bucks)
4. Meet two other Waterloo noob coop students
5. Study some microeconomics and statistics on the job, with my boss encouraging me
6. Pack my lunch myself
7. Learn how to use STATA
8. Teach my supervisor how to use STATA
9. Discover the beauty of pita breads over normal bread slices
10. Look down from the 10th floor and get sweaty palms
11. Proofread an economics paper
12. Go on eBuddy
13. Tell my boss that her paper sucks (indirectly)
14. Retrieve and optimize data by reallocating variable memory
15. Make a paperclip chain
16. Talk about Real Analysis with my other boss
17. Make the bauss sound when I walk with my $300 shoes
18. Go on Facebook
19. Go on the elevator with other people and feel good about myself when I push the 10th floor cuz it's the highest one (except for 11, but never saw anybody going for the 11th... maybe there are top secret documents)
20. Do a correlation analysis
21. Tell my boss I want a higher pay
22. Discover my other boss is from Montreal and commutes every weekend, so I ask to share gas cost with him
23. Run out of ideas

K remember my 30+ years old roommate who is married?
Well, apparently she's PREGNANT
WTFFFF????????????


I was holding my phone very VERY tightly... I think I'm scared of heights...

$39.96

1 comment:

Free Blog Counter