Friday, March 13, 2009

Communism


lol no, my article is not really about communism...

So, on Wednesday, I put up a mini-ad from Google on the right toolbar. I made it pretty small so it wouldn't be intrusive. Because my blog is an exclusive high-quality good.
Apparently, each time you click on it, I can make some money. However, with my acute sense of observation, it seems that some ads pay more than others. Some pay so few, that it still 0.00$ gained when ppl click on that ad. How cheap is that?
Anyways, I asked a few people to click the ads and it seemed to give a good return sometimes if I'm lucky...

Now, since I believe in sharing, I will invite all my readers for a drink when I reach 100$ (the threshold of payment). And each time, I reach 100$, I will somehow share it with you (COMMUNISM!).
So get cracking and click an ad every time you come read my blog. I will post the accumulated amount at the end of each subsequent article.

PS: fuck newventure. damn capitalists.
PPS: It's interesting how they put academic related ads on my blog. I wonder if I get communism related stuff after this article... That would be pretty awesome.

$5.35

5 comments:

  1. omgeee. i have that too.
    click one mine too ! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur 100$ thing is extreme capitalism

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes you did.
    it was too pretty. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. communism, its against everything i believe in and wish for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. way to go! death to capitalism

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter