Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Untitled

Yeah I bet you we're curious to see what this post is about..

First, I would like to thank everybody who has been reading my blog and clicking an ad from time to time. Think of it as... well.. making money for yourself.. since I'm giving it out back anyways.

Thanks to your clicks, (and at the beginning me pushing you to click them), we've reached $19.38!! I might even reach $100 before the end of the term. And then I can invite you for a pomaberrybooster at William's. Or alcohol if you're a drunken bastard. I'm 19.

Pomaberry Booster review at William's:
I forgot how much it costs.. but probably less than 5$.
Anyways, I think for that price, it's pretty good. Compared to the usual Bubble Tea, the flavour is much more lasting. This is probably because bubble teas are just artificial flavour powder, in which they add some black balls that look like frog eggs. No offense, but its kinda true. It's still good from time to time. The Pomaberry Booster, however, is made from real.. Pomaberries. It still has the seeds and stuff in the juice. You might think that a juice like that might be pretty thick, kinda like those protein shakes. But it's NOT.
Pretty impressive I'd say..
I'll give it a 8.5/10, cuz it's good but nothing extremely special. (credits to Lisa, for showing this drink to me)


We math students are proud to be. Virgin. (and wtf CS?)
[This image was provided by Qiao, single, hot guy. Girls, feel free to contact me.]

Ok. Last but not least, apparently, I enticed someone to make a blog themselves :)
So I'll promote her blog, because I'm so nice.

Nice.. 4 things completely unrelated in the same post.

$19.38

4 comments:

  1. 0% in studio art?
    wow. i`m impressed.

    randomness rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo commen tu fai pour avoir les ads?

    ReplyDelete
  3. EL-OH-EL and GG to mathematics having such a high percentage. And WHYYYYYYY are computer scientists NOT at the top with us mathies?!?

    AND, i have been regularly reading your blog :) SO you better be treating me to a drink, too!

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter