Friday, March 20, 2009

To D or not to D

On my mind for quite a while,
ideas stack up and pile.
So I decided to reach out (pronounce oot)
for your opinions about (pronounce aboot)
dropping double degree
and being much more free,
or staying five years
with my peers.

If I think about it,
Operations, HR, Marketing,
to me, that's pretty shit
I'd rather be speculating,
and modelling our world,
wtf rhymes with world... hurled...
I'm looking towards economics
and financial mathematics

Anyways, I'm giving it a bit more time,
staying in DD for one more semester.
This was inserted to make things rhyme
Time will probably tell faster,
than trying to figure it out myself.
Look at what Jennifer the... elf
drew for us during Econ.
I'm not too sure what she was on.

ECON
MS Paint, Laptop touchpad
By Jennifer Huynh, fellow DD.


$22.02

5 comments:

  1. which econ?
    cuz i`m totally failing larry`s class. x]

    ReplyDelete
  2. ECON140W, Laurier
    I've heard some legends and folk tales about L.Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOL! I'm an elf?!

    I think everyone in DD has the same thoughts about you. Most of the people that I have spoken to (when I talk about dropping DD) say that they always think about dropping too. I think this program is like battling depression. Some days you are happy, feeling okay, and invincible, but then you got your down days where you literally say "ARRRGG!!!! F my life!"

    My advice to you: read your horoscope and see what it says. Lol, after all, that is the reason why I am still in DD. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont drop out unless u r sure of what u want to do

    dd is the program that'd best help u define ur career goal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Jen. DD is like battling depression.

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter