Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My own identity

Today was a harsh day. Spent all of my time debugging a fucking CS assignment. In the end, I went to see the teacher, and with a combined effort of many profs and tutors, they found the bug after a few  hours. How was I supposed to do something like that if even they took that long?
After that, I worked on the Linear 2 Adv assignment for a few hours and still didn't finish. I was then close to a mini-burnout. Took a nap after and I was ok...

Anyways, onto the good stuff. While doing my linear assignment, I discovered my own mathematical identity:

I find this structurally neat. It's probably a known trivial identity in combinatorics, but I don't care. I found it and I'm awesome.

4 comments:

  1. so, stayin in 245 or droppin out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw it's the binomial expansion of (Ia+(-Ia))^n/n!, which obviously gives 0. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I guess ur stayin then.

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter